2/25/09

Online games/ movies/ music

Hello everyone!

I have decided to start this Blog for a few reasons. The number one reason is to express my Love for gaming, movies, music, animals, and just about anything else I can think about. I love gaming, I usually play games online for a few hours a day, and I have a ps2 that I play a few games on as well. Online, I play Guildwars. Guildwars is a game that MANY people play online daily. You can connect with other people online, while playing a very fun RPG game. Oh yea, I normally only play RPG games. I also enjoy playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It is a Very Very fun Rpg but it is not online. You can play it on your computer, Xbox 360, and Ps3. It might be available on other systems, but I do not know about them.
I also love watching movies. I like mostly comedy movies. I also mix in some action/ suspense/ horror/ and even chick flicks (because my girlfriend). My favorite movies Have either Adam Sandler or Robin Williams in them. They are my favorite actors, therefore, my favorite movies.
I really love listening to music. I like rap and country music the most (yes, I know waaay different). I also listen to rock and a bunch of other stuff. I like Garth Brooks a lot, and a lot of the newer singers. Rap on the other hand, Usher is one of my favorites with his song Yeah.
Animals are another passion of mine. I have 2 cats and 1 dog currently. My 2 cats are both named after astronomical objects. Their names are SuperNova and Aurora Borealis, or Nova and Aurora. They are my babies. I got my dog from someone who was giving him away for free. He was about 2 years old when we got him. His name is Bobby.

Ok, well I will get back to you all with more random stuff at a later date, please check back, I will post more info about the games, movies, and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment