2/25/09

More RPG Gaming

Ok, so in my first post, I kinda touched on the RPG gaming scene, but don't think in anyway, that it is that small. I only mentioned 2 games. There are way more games out there, some of which include World of Warcraft (worldofwarcraft.com), Runescape (Runescape.com), Eternal Duel (text based) (eternalduel.com). Those are some games that are online, there are way more games that are on consoles and computers. Some of these games include Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Zelda (multiple game names), Mario, F.E.A.R, and many, many more.
If anyone has questions, feel free to post comments I will be glad to answer them. This list above is still NO WHERE near the ammount of games out there for RPG players. I will in the near future post a list of games I enjoy playing the most and possibly also a list of my favorite music and movies. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment